Adel Fingerprint Door Lock
- Adjustable design, can directly replace the spherical door lock
- Independent type clutch motor, new free handle design, effectively prevent malicious damage
- Firm integration of cast steel structure, beautiful, delicate and elegant
- Function introduction
- Three kinds of way to open the door: fingerprint ,password and mechanical keys
- Can store 99 fingerprints, grouping management can be realized
- Lower than 4.8 v, there will be a low pressure alarm
- Can be an external emergency power if the battery runs out
The Adel Fingerprint Door Lock – opens by fingerprint, mechanical key, or pass code Comes with complete installation kit and has reversible handle for left or right opening doors. Can store over 100 fingerprints and even if the batteries run out they will not be deleted.
This biometric passcode door lock has been designed for unsurpassed security, style and ease of use. With a reversible handle it is suitable for left or right facing doors and is designed to fit all standard doors. It is adjustable for door thicknesses from 1 and 5/32 inches (30mm) to 2 and 3/8 inches (60mm).
The ADEL security door lock brings simple keyless security via biometric scanning so a key is no longer needed and its auto locking feature ensuring you will never forget to lock the door behind you.
This convenient door lock solution can be programmed with over 100 different finger prints and allows for fast easy entry with just one touch. There is an optical sensor that provides the lock with an auto wakeup feature so you only need to place your finger on the biometric scanner for it to automatically scan you finger. As a backup the ADEL security lock allows PIN Code or Key Entry options for triple security. If the batteries are depleted the lock wont forget any of the fingerprints and you can provide interim power to the lock by simply pushing a 9V battery against the two terminals under the lock, this will then allow you to unlock the door with a valid fingerprint or pass code